Supports departmental strategy and business goals/needs of external clients by evaluating and implementing/modifying software functionalities in IT systems.
- Define and deliver information technology solutions, analyzing and data migration testing, bug reporting and defect tracking
- Participate in the elaboration of business requirements of external clients, analyze and transform these requirements into detailed technical specifications for the development of software, participate in the design and/or modification of the software and/or hardware solution, participate in the production, testing and installation in production of the developed functionalities, provide support for the configuration of the software, ensure the maintenance of the systems and the software programs
- Find, propose and implement the appropriate solution for personalization, capacity building / integration / introduction of a specific IT system based on the analysis of the business needs of external clients
- Create technical documentation for selection processes: Request for Quotation, Request for Information, Quote Request, Evaluation Criteria Matrix, Integration Plans, Knowledge Transfer Documents, Internal Assessment Document, etc.
- University or IT diploma
- 2 years experience in the field of computer systems
- Knowledge of SQL and experience with at least one database management system (Oracle, MySQL, SQL Server, PostgreSQL, etc
Required key skills
- Combine analytical and design skills with appropriate knowledge of software and hardware technology to define, design, implement, test, implement and modify IT systems, as well as planning skills
- Participate to data source analysis, source to target data mapping and migration data model definition
- Testing migration execution for preparing data environments, migration issues impact assessment and prioritizations, reconciliation reports preparation, error investigation and fixing
- Technical knowledge about Oracle Database – PL/SQL and Shell Scripting UNIX/Linux
- Reconciliation scripts development for migration data validation between source systems and new complex system with new data model based on “expected data to be compared”, scripts development for data validation and cleansing using SQL and PL/SQL to evaluate data quality in the source systems, maintain Migration Databases in terms of preparing schemas for new migration, import/export data for test purposes, maintain Databases Passwords, flawless running in terms of performance, load and available space monitoring
Great to have
Certificates for industry standards (eg TMForum) and Certification for IT Solutions Designer (eg TOGAF)